BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR HOME OR OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES, AND MAKING A PAYMENT ONLINE (EITHER ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR ON A THIRD PARTY VENDOR WEBSITE AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY), OR VIA TELEPHONE, OR OTHER AUTHORIZED METHOD SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO TEXT AND IN PERSON ORDERS, THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW (ALSO FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE), AND FULLY ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS THEY RELATE TO THE HOME/OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED.
“Customer” also referred herein as “you” or “your” is the person who has ordered and paid for home or small business cleaning services from Here to Care Home Care Services Inc. (AKA Here2Clean), through the company’s website or any other agreed upon and authorized method.
“Here2Clean” also referred herein as “the company”, “we”, or “us” is a company duly incorporated in the Province of Ontario with its head office located in the City of Toronto.
The client hereby agrees as follows:
CLEANING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
Although our cleaners normally arrive with everything in hand, Here2Clean offers an approach which gives clients control over the cleaning products and equipment being used in their homes. You may choose to supply:
- a vacuum cleaner,
- a mop and bucket with a wringer, or a flat head m
- a toilet brush
Many of our clients also prefer to provide their own cleaning products as they see fit. This helps reduce concerns about young children and pets being exposed to sensitive chemicals or allergic substances. If you have any preferences, please let know so we can ensure your cleaning specialists uses the products you have at home which you like and trust.
If you don’t have supplies, no worries, our cleaners will arrive with their own tried and true products, equipment and supplies.
SERVICES AND LIABILITY POLICIES
- Here2Clean and its staff agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Here2Clean, its staff, contractors, and agents, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Here2Clean.
- Accidents: Every effort is made to be as careful as possible with your items, however, accidents do happen. If you notice breakage/damage or loss of any personal items, you must notify us immediately (within 24 hours), so that we may take the appropriate actions. Items which are antique, irreplaceable, hard to find, and one-of-a-kind are not covered by our breakage and loss policy. Please remove these items and place them in a safe location on the day of your cleaning. Other items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) that cannot be removed should be dusted or cleaned by the customer. We cannot be responsible for breakage of items which are unstable or in an unstable environment. Here2Clean is not responsible for damage incurred by the improper installation of any object. All surfaces are assumed sealed and ready to be cleaned without causing harm. If you know of any surface not sealed, you must notify us so that we may clean properly and avoid damage.
- Here2Clean does not use tall ladders or move items heavier than 25 pounds to protect our staff from injury. We do not move any pieces of furniture/décor/appliances, which may look unstable or may cause damage to floors if moved. If you would like us to clean behind heavy, sensitive or fragile objects, please move them prior to cleaning. Here2Clean does not clean anything higher than what can be reached using a 2 step ladder.
- Here2clean is only authorized to clean inside your home (no exterior windows or balconies). For safety, we do clean inside cluttered garages. Garage cleaning orders will be assessed individually.
- Occupants on Service Date: In order to maintain efficiency and safety for all, it is important for us to have uninterrupted access to the areas of your home that we will be cleaning. Every effort is made to work safely and cautiously, but we cannot assume liability for the safety of others. This includes children and pets. We need to be able to work freely and without distractions. Individuals in the home while service is being performed must not occupy the rooms while the cleaning is being done. It is requested that you move to other rooms and be mindful of our equipment for your protection and the protection of our staff. If we are subject to distractions that affect our ability to perform our work in a safe and timely manner, we reserve the right to charge for extra time spent in your home. We ask that you limit clutter, pick up toys, clothing or other items before we arrive so the time we spend in your home can be as efficient as possible.
- For safety reasons Here2Clean staff does not clean animal cages or litter boxes, animal droppings, human feces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing,blood spills, or other similar bio-hazards. We do not knowingly clean homes that are infested by pests, parasites or rodents.
- Our flat rates are subject to the property being in a state of normal repair. We do not normally perform an initial walk-through to verify the condition of your home prior to service; therefore, our flat-rate prices are based on certain assumptions about levels of cleanliness and the level of effort required to clean your home. We estimate the price of your service based on the information that is provided by (you) the customer.
- If the home has not been professionally cleaned, or maintained by the occupant, or is deemed to be in a state of bad repair by our cleaners, we may advise you prior to starting the work that we may not be able to complete your clean in a reasonable amount of time, and will inform you if more time is needed, which may add on to your costs for service for that day. In such cases, we may have to charge an hourly rate for the services. We would seek your approval prior to initiating hourly rates. Hourly cleaning services are subject to our discretion.
- If your property is deemed a hazardous cleaning situation, our cleaning teams have the right to walk away. If this should occur, you will be charged an $80 booking fee because we did hold your space on our schedule.
- Post renovation cleaning is estimated as an hourly service.
- We may wash a few dishes in reasonable amounts (i.e less than 1 kitchen sink full) or load them into your dishwasher, however we cannot place them back into your cabinetry as we would not know how you prefer them stacked, and, the risk of breakage is too high.
- Access to Your Premises
- Upon reasonable notice and proper authorization, Here2clean staff shall be granted access to the Customer’s home or office to render Services, or to assess the quality of Services rendered. Here2Clean prefers that alarms are kept off on the day of cleaning. If alarm is kept on and is accidentally triggered, Here2Clean is not responsible for any fees associated with false alarms.
- Here2Clean suggests that you purchase a lockbox and place your keys in the lockbox (providing the access code to Here2clean) on the days cleaning staff arrives to clean. Alternatively, Entrance to home/office may be provided by building concierge or a trusted neighbour if customer is not home, or keys may be kept at a “secured location” at owners discretion.
- Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost or miscoded by Here2Clean staff.
- All Services ordered by the Customer are set out expressly on the Service order form completed by the Customer, or according to the customer’s wishes, which, together with these terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between the parties. Any alteration to a term, price, product or service must be documented in a revised order which shall be referenced to, and form part of, this agreement.
- Add-on (Extra) Services: We are happy to provide you with additional services (e.g. cleaning the inside of the oven/refrigerator/cupboards, cleaning the interior windows etc.) Add-on tasks need to be requested in advance, so that Here2Clean can schedule the additional time and supplies needed. Additional fees are incurred when additional services are needed.
- Taking Pictures or Video: Here2Clean staff may occasionally take pictures or short video of items or specific areas of your property for quality assurance and training purposes, or for “before and after” comparisons. We will make all efforts to do this with a reasonable expectation of privacy, and without identifying any persons or property in such a way as to convey personal information.
- Private Hiring of Here2Clean Staff
- In the honor and spirit of our relationship, you agree not to make private arrangements with or employ any employee of Here2Clean, or make private arrangements away from Here2Clean directly or indirectly. You understand and agree to pay Here2Clean $4,200.00 as a finder’s fee, payable immediately upon demand for hiring an employee within 6 months of providing services to you.
- Under no circumstance will the company be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of use of the Service(s), lost profits, lost revenue, damages to third parties, or damage or theft of any of the personal property of the Customer located at the premises of the Customer unless such damage or theft is committed by an Agent of Here2Clean and is proven to have been caused or committed by an Agent through irrefutable evidence provided by the police. This does not apply to damages resulting from personal injury caused by the negligence of Here2Clean or its Agents. Here2Clean accepts no liability for any damages resulting from the services provided by any third party or any Agent of Here2Clean if such services were not expressly ordered through the company, even in the event that an Agent of the company may hold itself out as acting for Here2Clean, or may engage in a private agreement with a Customer not booked directly through Here2Clean
- Prices and Payment
- The Customer understands that he or she will have to provide credit card or other payment information (the “Information”) to Here2Clean in order to be able to purchase Services. We will charge you for your ordered services through the payment method specified in your account (i.e. a credit card). If you pay any applicable Charges with a credit card, the Company may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your requested Job. The Customer represents that the Information provided shall be accurate and complete. Here2Clean will use the Information to charge the Customer for all purchased Services. All Customer Payment Information shall be kept confidential and shall only be used for the express purpose for which it was provided.
- Here2Clean reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make any necessary updates, modifications and adjustments at any time without prior notice to product descriptions, warranties, and prices, due to errors, product discontinuation, changing costs, new market conditions, or any other business factor.
- Cleaning rates are subject to change as the condition of your home changes. Additional services need to be requested in advance so we can schedule the additional time and supplies needed.
- You acknowledge and agree to be liable and financially responsible for any and all outstanding debts and/or balances as well as any collection efforts in the event Here2Clean is compelled to enforce this Agreement.
- Gift cards purchased from Here2Clean are non-refundable.
- Discounts for recurring service appointments are conditional on a minimum of two service appointments.
- If service is cancelled prior to the completion of the second appointment, any discounts issued will be charged back to the customer.
- Business Hours/Holidays/Weather
- Service hours fall on Monday through Sunday between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM. Services are usually completed during this time.
- A voice mailbox will be active whenever we are not available to immediately answer your call. In such instances, we will call you back as soon as possible.
- Arrival Times: Due to the time consuming, unpredictable nature of cleaning, Here2Clean cannot guarantee the exact time of arrival because we cannot accurately predict how long it will take us to complete a cleaning done before yours. We require the flexibility to arrive at you residence between the hours of 8 AM to 4 PM. However, for your convenience we offer you an estimated arrival window to expect our cleaners to arrive at your home. Times shown on booking form represent these estimated arrival windows. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings due to inclement weather.
- Cancellation Policy
- You may have the need to cancel a cleaning visit. We ask that you call or email the Here2Clean Office 24 business hours prior to the cleaning visit (providing us the lead time necessary to ensure that your assigned cleaning specialist is booked elsewhere during your absence). An $80 cancellation fee will be charged for late cancellations including instances where we are not able to access your home, or a cleaner feels their personal safety is at risk due to an aggressive pet, or unsafe actions by any individuals on the premises.
- Here2Clean reserves the right to deny services or terminate services because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
- For our safety and the safety of all our other customers, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to scheduled service of any infectious diseases that occur in your household. Here2Clean reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule in such circumstances.
- Neither Here2Clean nor the customer will be responsible for a failure to fulfill it’s obligations under this agreement or for delay in doing so if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond the company’s or customer’s control, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, war, riots, strikes, staff illness, and accidents in transportation. Here2Clean or the customer agree to provide prompt notice of any such circumstances and make all reasonable efforts to restore normal services as soon as in the event that no Services are provided on a pre-scheduled day. The company shall adjust customers invoice to subtract the time services were not provided. Here2Clean will not be liable if we are unable, after reasonable efforts, to render the agreed upon services.
- Pets: Please let us know in advance if you have any pets at home. We take special care in making your pet feel comfortable during our cleaning process. However, we do need to make sure that safety of our staff is addressed. If your pet tends to be surprised by visitors or new faces, or can get aggressive, please secure them during our service. Please make sure, however, that we still can access all necessary rooms in order to do the scheduled work. Please remember that we do not clean animal or human feces, urine, vomit or other biohazards. This includes feline litter boxes and dog kennels.
- Our Quality Control Guarantee: Here2Clean wants to be sure that you are consistently happy with our services every time. Please notify us within 24 hours of your cleaning if you are not happy with the quality of service we provided so that we can return to correct the situation in a timely manner without additional charge to you. In addition, any suggestions that you may have to help us improve the quality of service are very much appreciated.
- No waiver of any part of this agreement or Schedules shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other provision in this agreement. No waiver is to be interpreted as a continuing waiver unless agreed to in writing by the parties.
By clicking the order button or acknowledging the emailed agreement and placing an order, you demonstrate that you fully understand and agree to the contents of this agreement (i.e. Here2Clean’s Service Agreement)